Followers
Following
Name
Stanley G. Mathu
Country
Kenya
City/State
Nairobi
I was hoping to post this under a Genre Fashion which could be great.
I believe this thread is relatable to a wide audience around the world coz at one point in our lives we've worn and had a favorite sneaker. Many of us probably own a pair and might be buying another later.
I have watched a few interesting documentaries on sneaker cultures around the world on both sellers, fans and collectors alike, like Jordans in America and Adidas in Germany.
DSC05919-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM3
  • E 35-150mm F2.0-F2.8 A058
  • 150.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/250 sec
  • ISO 50
DSC05928-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM3
  • 150.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/200 sec
  • ISO 50
DSC06610-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM3
  • 150.0 mm
  • ƒ/11
  • 1/90 sec
  • ISO 100

To start off the thread, here above are a few sneakers i have photographed recently and i am always on the look out for the next unique and colorful sneaker to photograph.

I can't add anything other than these facts. 1. Great colours. 2. Great edits. 3. Great camera! 🌞

I long as the don’t make them in orthopedic style, I have to pass. I like the composition with urban background.

I long as the don’t make them in orthopedic style, I have to pass. I like the composition with urban background.
:LOL:Ironically i wear dull orthopedic ones. I will bring a photo tomorrow when i get back to my desktop. I am 32 with feet problems of 65 year olds:LOL:

:LOL:Ironically i wear dull orthopedic ones. I will bring a photo tomorrow when i get back to my desktop. I am 32 with feet problems of 65 year olds:LOL:
@Roland these are the type i wear since i walk a lot in my main hustle, and was the first pair i photographed with my current camera set up. They are sort of orthopedic as the insoles are memory foam and my feet dont hurt after a long day of being on my feet working, unlike with most other pairs.
DSC05416.jpg

i didn't enjoy photographing them and hence the need to look for more interesting shoes to photograph, the ones i posted while starting the thread.

Now, I am getting excited.

I don't own any sneakers (or shoes) this clean 😅
I think there was an instagram trend a few years back, of taking pics of your shoes/legs while on vacation in different settings, that's the closest I got to anything like this thread.

I'm quite obsessive compulsive so all my runners are like brand new, although I only wear them to the gym as I run barefoot and wear thongs otherwise. I have half a dozen pairs of ON, a few pairs of Asics and Mizuno as well. Might do something tonight or tomorrow at home with some whiskies or something in the background just for a bit of fun with this thread. 😀

Once I got started I realised the picture I had in my head was not the one that I was seeing in the camera. But seeming that I pulled all my boxes from the spare room to make a background Sony shrine, this was happening no matter what! 😄

View attachment 38395

Once I got started I realised the picture I had in my head was not the one that I was seeing in the camera. But seeming that I pulled all my boxes from the spare room to make a background Sony shrine, this was happening no matter what! 😄

View attachment 38395
:LOL: i understand, these things are not easy to shoot. you visualise a photo, then when you look throught the camera you see other things. they aren't even easy to pause especially if you are looking for something different from the common ones we see on online retailers

I just thought I'd have more room to fit the Sony background in. Guess I just don't have enough Sony boxes. Lucky I still have my A7RIII... 😄

View attachment 38395
Hah I like what you did there with the Sony boxes!

Back