Followers
Following
Name
Dylan Burgess
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Newcastle upon Tyne
Thought I would showcase a few photos from my collection using the A6400 with the 70-350. Find these work really well together and due to the small size are an ideal combination to use when just out for a walk or I need to travel light.

Also my first post with images, so just seeing how things work and look (y)

A Natural.jpg

Female Great Spotted Woodpecker.jpg

So who uses this combination too and how do you find it?

Same here, a6400 with 70-350 or 200-600 most of the time :)
I just love the 70-350, relatively light, easy to walk around for hours with it in nature, and it's pretty sharp so pictures can bear a bit of cropping.

Exactly, I use the 70-350 on wanders and 200-600 if I am not planning on moving around too much 👍

18-135 and 200-600 are pretty much the only lenses i still carry on a regular basis - in fact, i recently sold all my other lenses except the sigma 16/1.4

Thought I would showcase a few photos from my collection using the A6400 with the 70-350. Find these work really well together and due to the small size are an ideal combination to use when just out for a walk or I need to travel light.

Also my first post with images, so just seeing how things work and look (y)

View attachment 800

View attachment 802

So who uses this combination too and how do you find it?
These are awesome shots! I currently have this lens and the a6600 body, but thinking about going with either the a6100 or a6400 for the second body. I don't do video, but the better viewfinder and a bit better construction may lean me this way rather than the a6100.

I don't have the 70-350, but I use a 24-240 with my 6400, and it has been superb so far for me. I was going to go to a full frame body, but I think I'm going to stick with the 6400 at least until a a9iii comes out, but upgrade my glass to a 200-600. This lens seems to be a great option as well. But looking at Alain's posts over in the 200-600 thread has me drooling for one of those now!

I took this combo with me to Botswana in Nov/19 (right when the lens first came out). I had the smallest rig there......and had no trouble keeping up with the big lenses. My kit was easily 1/4 size of everyone else's. I only wished I had known about the Clear Image Zoom option back then! What an extraordinary range in a small package!

Back