Sony A7III or A9

Marc Cuevas

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Marc Cuevas Torné
Hi,
I'm a canon shooter that wants to switch to sony but i was wondering if I should get the a7 iii with the 200-600 lens, or wait a little longer and get the a9 + 200-600 combo for birding and wildlife. I heard that the a7 iii evf is really bad...
Any recomendations?
Should I wait?

Hi,
I'm a canon shooter that wants to switch to sony but i was wondering if I should get the a7 iii with the 200-600 lens, or wait a little longer and get the a9 + 200-600 combo for birding and wildlife. I heard that the a7 iii evf is really bad...
Any recomendations?
Should I wait?
Hi, Marc, I would go for the A9 I have both and the evf is something that you get used to I personally don't find it a problem

So there's significative difference between the a9 and the a7 iii with the 200-600?
Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. I'd order an A7 IV and wait.

Hi,
Any recomendations?
Should I wait?
Welcome to the Forum, Marc. Regarding the A7M3 EVF, I have had my M3 for 14 months before I got the M4 and I didn't think there was a problem with my EVF. So many of these improvements are just "Baby Steps" and do not make a good camera bad.

Hi,
Any recomendations?
Should I wait?
I have both bodies and lens in question and never had an issue with a73 and still use it for wildlife, but the a9 is better for birds, at least both great with practice, but if birds are going to be a must for you the a9 is the one

Back