Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Gary
Country
United Kingdom
ok guys I have had the a9 for a while now and while reviewing some images today and went to delete an image and repeated it would not delete, so I went to check the menu to check they were not protected images . They were not protected so I must have caught a button some where or is it the card? I dont think its the card as I have the same issue on slot 1 and 2 thanks guys

ok guys I have had the a9 for a while now and while reviewing some images today and went to delete an image and repeated it would not delete, so I went to check the menu to check they were not protected images . They were not protected so I must have caught a button some where or is it the card? I dont think its the card as I have the same issue on slot 1 and 2 thanks guys
Hi Gary have you tried just saving the ones you want then formatting the card. There is some thought that you should not delete individual photos on an SD Card. You can check this online to confirm it

Hi I am sure its the card its the second time its played up so I will back up the images and re-format and if its still an issue the card can go, they are not expensive now

Back