Anyone else eyeballing the Tamron 35-150 f2-2.8?

View the Latest Sony Lens Deals At: B&H Photo

I have not seen those reviews as yet, but it looks great.

Yes, definitely on the radar, just depends on price when it starts to come down a bit.

I'm interested to see where the price settles at.

Once I seen low light results with the lens on the A1, I was convinced to order it. Waiting for the local camera store to have it.

It's on my distant radar. Way distant. When first announced I was absolutely giddy, then I saw a photo of the size. As cool as it is, that's an awful lot of $ for a lens that seems to fall in the middle of other lenses so much. It's neither particularly long nor particularly wide. If you're a prime shooter it can replace a whole mess of very popular FLs, so even at it's size and weight it could be an advantage there. It would also be a good fit for portraiture.

It's on my distant radar. Way distant. When first announced I was absolutely giddy, then I saw a photo of the size. As cool as it is, that's an awful lot of $ for a lens that seems to fall in the middle of other lenses so much. It's neither particularly long nor particularly wide. If you're a prime shooter it can replace a whole mess of very popular FLs, so even at it's size and weight it could be an advantage there. It would also be a good fit for portraiture.

Kind of my thoughts. It's appeal is that wide aperture over other "walkaround" lenses, and for me it would be a good fit as I don't have a mid range zoom and the 70 200 is far too much ££££££

View the Latest Sony Lens Deals At: B&H Photo

Back