Arsenal Camera Assistant

VABarb

Newcomer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Has anyone used V 1 of this?
They are releasing V 2 next year (had a kickstart for it)

I had the V1 and used it briefly for a sony camera I sold. It didn't work for my current camera bodies so I sold it and ordered the V2.

If you used V1 - what was your experience?

i have used the V1 a handful of times it works OK, i mainly bought it for settings and holy grail and in the time it took to actually get shipped i mostly worked out settings and haven't really used it for holy grail like i thought i would. it is funny you mention this because i was interested in V2 but the A6500 is no longer supported so.. guess not.

I have the V1 and a V2 on order. I have had the V1 for years and only yesterday was able to get the damned thing to work after watching the YT videos. The company info is totally useless, at least to me. The coding is bad as it got in a loop processing one JPG and was there for hours. I finally pulled the battery. Damned if I know what it was doing all that time and not sure what it does in the "Manual" mode when it is handheld. On the tripod it will focus stack, HDR and other stuff. I will put it on a tripod tonight and see what it does. It does communicate with my Nokia cellphone. This is great progress. As they say on TV, "Tape at 11:00."

I may have made a mistake but I have a V2 a day or two away from me. Let's hope this one works with the A73.

Back