gundamrx91

Followers
Following
Name
Giuseppe Gessa
Country
Italy
This is my last video about wildlife photography. I was in a lake, the only natural lake in Sardinia, quite rich of water birds.
I hope it'll like it.
Thanks for watching.

Last edited by a moderator:
excellent video. congratulations.

would be helpful if you listed equipment used and also that for to camera pieces.

Good, very good, thank you.

excellent video. congratulations.

would be helpful if you listed equipment used and also that for to camera pieces.
Thank you so much. Yes, I'll update the description with all my equipment. used during the video

Ok, I've updated the description of the video with the equipments used.
Thanks for watching, and if someone will subscribe the channel I'll really appreciate it. I'm trying to do my best with the channel, but I'm not having so much feedback despite the hard work. Anyway, any C&C is always welcome!!! ;)

Great video Giuseppe and lovely shots! I've subscribed. If you use the media embed option when adding video then you'll see the video in the post and not just the link, this normally encourages more people to watch it.

Great video Giuseppe and lovely shots! I've subscribed. If you use the media embed option when adding video then you'll see the video in the post and not just the link, this normally encourages more people to watch it.
Thank you so much Timothy, I really appreciate it!!! Yes, next videos I'll post using he media embed option. Thanks again :)
Giuseppe

Back