Black Swamp Wallaby

Welcome to the New Sony Alpha Shooters Community
Our community was only launched in August 2020 but is already thriving thanks to many amazing and helpful members. We'd love to welcome you on board too!
Join Now

Aussie

Well Known Member
Original poster
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Aug 9, 2020
Name
Ralph Ernesti
Country
Australia
City/State
Victoria
Out at a place called Hattah plus a few extra word but to hard to remember them all.
We were beginning to head for home when this Wallaby slowly crossed infront of the car. .
So there was no danger of it being hit.It went to the other side of the road and stopped and it was time to take the chance.
Get out and it could run (hop) off try to get horrible shot out the window. Or do nothing.
I chose to risk it and get out.

It looked as I got out and then as I moved in even closer it stayed right there.
So I took my chance even with the as I think the overly loud click of the shutter on the A7ii.
Is was a good subject.

When I got home I looked it up and it is not even supposed to be in this area not by over 100 kilometer's
giver or take another 100.. So it was a joy to get these shots..
DSC06918.JPG DSC06940.JPG DSC06943.JPG DSC06951.JPG DSC06960.JPG DSC06962.JPG DSC06918.JPG DSC06940.JPG DSC06943.JPG DSC06951.JPG DSC06960.JPG DSC06962.JPG

Reactions: dragonsdreams

Pro Membership Upgrade

• If you'd like to support this community you can easily do so by becoming a Pro Member and unlocking the following benefits:

✓ No Adverts in the Forums
    ✓ Pro Member Competitions
    ✓ Sell Items in the Marketplace
    ✓ Unlimited Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Higher Resolution Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Forum Profile Signature
    ✓ Custom Profile Cover Photo
    ✓ Advertise Your Photography Workshops

Pro Member Upgrade

Shopping Links

You can also support this site by purchasing gear through the following affiliate links:
Although I would recommend supporting your local camera store if you have one.

User Menu

alpha shooters text logo

© 2020 Alpha Shooters. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Alpha Shooters is an independently run website and is not affiliated with Sony.com
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.