Followers
Following
Name
Jeff
Country
United States
City/State
Elk Grove, CA
I have been held captive for too long (It's the Covid thing) and hope to get out of town for awhile some time soon. On one of the trips we're planning on taking I'm planning on taking some photos of two homes, one belonging to a friend, the other belonging to a former boss. I'm going to shoot some pictures of each house after Sunset using HDR with my A73 and also my DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone. I will NOT be taking a computer but will have my iPad Mini 4 which I use for Drone flying. I normally process my HDR photos in Lightroom but the PC stays home. I would like to process these HDR shots shortly after shooting them. Adobe told me I can do this, although the instructions seemed a bit vague. I will have to be able to get my shots on to the iPad and I'm looking at this Card Reader to aid in this . I'm Looking for anyone who has done something similar and what hardware they used and what problems they encountered.

i did a roadtrip in september. things are locked down on the east coast and the touristy hot spots like jackson, wy (which was seeing record crowds), but there were spots around utah that were covid free and mask optional.

as for processing on an ipad, i'm not too sure. i always take a lightweight laptop to do edit on.

Back