Canoe Photo-Safari in the Lower Zambezi Nationalpark (ZAMBIA)

Welcome to the New Sony Alpha Shooters Community
Our community was only launched in August 2020 but is already thriving thanks to many amazing and helpful members. We'd love to welcome you on board too!
Join Now

Xeropaga81

Original poster
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Feb 7, 2021
Name
Marco
Country
Switzerland
City/State
Diepoldsau
Dear All
Please check out my new Youtube video about a Canoe Photo Safari in the Lower Zambezi Nationalpark. It's an extremely beautiful but also a Hippo & Crocodile infested habitat as some of you might know. We started in the early morning for an about 4 1/2 hours cruise on one of the side channels of the mighty Zambezi River ...

A like and especially a nice comment und my Youtube Video would help me a LOT with this horrible Youtube algorithm, so thanks to everyone who decides to invest a few minutes on Youtube supporting me - I really appreciate
🥳
🙏

Canoe photographic Safari

Best regards & many thanks in advance
Marco

Timothy Mayo

Admin
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Mar 1, 2020
Name
Tim
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Great video Marco. Would love to make such a safari one day when the kids are older. I'm already a subscriber! :)

Reactions: Xeropaga81

Timothy Mayo

Admin
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Mar 1, 2020
Name
Tim
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
You could experiment with adding some of the Sony gear that you used to record the video in the title. You might find that this will bring in a lot more searches from people searching for Sony gear specific videos. Also add it to the tags if you are not doing so already.

Reactions: Xeropaga81

Xeropaga81

Original poster
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Feb 7, 2021
Name
Marco
Country
Switzerland
City/State
Diepoldsau
Great video Marco. Would love to make such a safari one day when the kids are older. I'm already a subscriber! :)

Many thanks, Timothy - I appreciate it! That sounds like a plan man, you should definitely think about doing it, it's such an amazing experience - with or without canoeing ;-)

Reactions: Timothy Mayo

Xeropaga81

Original poster
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Feb 7, 2021
Name
Marco
Country
Switzerland
City/State
Diepoldsau
You could experiment with adding some of the Sony gear that you used to record the video in the title. You might find that this will bring in a lot more searches from people searching for Sony gear specific videos. Also add it to the tags if you are not doing so already.
Thanks man, yes I know I could optimize a lot. But it's about the content and not the gadgets I've used to create it, so yes I could definitely get much more traffic by being more "clever". But at least I used the tags, that's something I always do :) Cheers man

Pro Membership Upgrade

• If you'd like to support this community you can easily do so by becoming a Pro Member and unlocking the following benefits:

✓ No Adverts in the Forums
    ✓ Pro Member Competitions
    ✓ Sell Items in the Marketplace
    ✓ Unlimited Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Higher Resolution Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Forum Profile Signature
    ✓ Custom Profile Cover Photo
    ✓ Advertise Your Photography Workshops

Pro Member Upgrade

Shopping Links

You can also support this site by purchasing gear through the following affiliate links:
Although I would recommend supporting your local camera store if you have one.

User Menu

alpha shooters text logo

© 2020 Alpha Shooters. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Alpha Shooters is an independently run website and is not affiliated with Sony.com
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.