Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United States
City/State
SE Michigan
Not to be confused with the Auto Show for new cars, this is for show cars and hot rods. Spent 4-1/2 hours walking the show and made about 500 photos yesterday, which didn't even scratch the surface. I am going to start culling today. Here are a couple of SOOC JPEGs.

It looks like MS stripped most of the exif. These are all with the A7 IV and Tamron 17-28.

AR 50.JPG
AR 55.JPG

Nice shots, great cars. I would love to own something like this but would be afraid to drive it. A good friend had a beautifully restored '69 Z28. He never drove it in fear of a rock chip or a brain dead California driver. He finally sold it.

Thanks. I do love seeing them all, from mild to wild, but unless something is cool or unique I've learned to walk by without a shot. I took just under 500 photos and didn't even get close to shooting every car, I'm guessing I may have shot less than half. First cull got the count down to about 280.

Happy to report that of the almost 500 shots I found 3 out of focus, and 1 that was soft but ok if you don't pixel peep. Everything else was fine, not bad for handheld. I set the ISO @ 400 when I started and never changed it. The Tamron 17-28/2.8 is outstanding.

I forgot to post this link to the Album for anyone who wants to take a look. 123 are posted, so still many more to go.

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjzEPos

Back