antonioxrosa

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
António
Country
Portugal
I need a light small backpack for tourism around town. Only for sony a6400 + 18-135mm + small flash + table tripod + water bottle and. few small items. All. bags I find are for much more gear, sometime huge and heavy...
Anyone has a suggestion?

Sounds like you could use something in 20 liter or less size. With the exception of the water bottle, I would say a peak design 6L or 10L sling would work well. But you want a backpack. Hmmm.

What about this?

The Wotancraft 7L Pilot Messenger bag may be a good choice. They offer free shipping to the US, but who knows about Portugal. Just ask them.
You can see them here.

You can view Mark Galer's review of their products at this link.

I have a Lowepro Flipside Trek 350 (I believe it's the 350). Served me good when I didn't have the telephoto lens to carry with me. Basic setup + space for some extra stuff that isn't camera related if you wish. Side pockets on the outside for water bottle and that sort of thing. I dig it!

It comes in different sizes depending on your needs. Like 250, 350, 450 etc. It's not insanely expensive either.

The Wotancraft 7L Pilot Messenger bag may be a good choice. They offer free shipping to the US, but who knows about Portugal. Just ask them.
You can see them here.

You can view Mark Galer's review of their products at this link.
Hi,
Finally I have mine. I love it. It is my second wontacraft ( I have one Ryker). They are really well made bags. The Pilot 7Lt is great for travel and tourism mount town as I was looking for. Thanks for the recommendation.

Hi,
Finally I have mine. I love it. It is my second wontacraft ( I have one Ryker). They are really well made bags. The Pilot 7Lt is great for travel and tourism mount town as I was looking for. Thanks for the recommendation.
I'm saving my penny's for the Wotancraft 7L Messenger bag myself. Do you feel that it needs any extras inside?

I'm saving my penny's for the Wotancraft 7L Messenger bag myself. Do you feel that it needs any extras inside?
Honestly yes. Only two divers included and I had to use a 3rd one. Unfortunately I cann't find them in Europe and I had to use one spare from other bag (not perfect). I though to import it from wontacraft but would be too expensive taking in consideration delivery and import cost. If you can I suggest you other a size S extra..

Honestly yes. Only two divers included and I had to use a 3rd one. Unfortunately I cann't find them in Europe and I had to use one spare from other bag (not perfect). I though to import it from wontacraft but would be too expensive taking in consideration delivery and import cost. If you can I suggest you other a size S extra..
Please expandd on the size S Extra, Please. Maybe a link to the page?? Was it the normal divider? Did you get the Fidlock option?

Please expandd on the size S Extra, Please. Maybe a link to the page?? Was it the normal divider? Did you get the Fidlock option?
The bag came with two dividers side S one with lid and other without. And yes I bought the Fidlock and it deserves the investment

Back