Doug Ouren

Newcomer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Doug Ouren
Does anybody have any experience with the Protect Plus plan by Sony? Or have any suggestions on other extended warranty plans? I purchased my camera from B&H and don't see that they have an extended warranty plan.... Thanks in advance

On Europe launch of A7M3 Sony was offering 5y extended warranties as promo. Mine is covered by that, used it once (flash mount shorted) within the 2y standard European guarantee, will use it again soon to repair broken memory slot card spring retainer. Would not be surprised if I had to invoke/use it too before the 5y expires to repair/replace the shutter ...

Does anybody have any experience with the Protect Plus plan by Sony? Or have any suggestions on other extended warranty plans? I purchased my camera from B&H and don't see that they have an extended warranty plan.... Thanks in advance
Have you looked at Square Trade that B&H is selling?

Hi Jeff

Thanks for the reply I did look at the Square trade but I didn't see that they had any accidental damage coverage....

Here is the description of my policy.

Attachments

• SquareTrade.pdf
    155.2 KB · Views: 54
Thanks again Jeff, did finally figure out how to get that done through BH and it is indeed just what I was looking for.

Thanks
dougo

Back