Aron
Last of Day Lily.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM4
  • FE 90mm F2.8 Macro G OSS
  • 90.0 mm
  • ƒ/22
  • 1/1 sec
  • ISO 100

The flower is beautifully captured. Just an observation: Some of the... i don't know how to describe it? the "glow" around the flower, especially on the left hand side, gives away the secret that you manipulated something. Still, its a technique I really want to try to learn myself.

Many thanks. The black fringe that you see is something that I have to fine tune when the image is converted to HDR.

The reason for my posts is simply to encourage other Alpha shooters to do focus stacking without relying on Sony (which may never happen). It is unfortunate that Sony does not fully exploit the capabilities of this exceptional camera via software.

Many thanks. The black fringe that you see is something that I have to fine tune when the image is converted to HDR.

The reason for my posts is simply to encourage other Alpha shooters to do focus stacking without relying on Sony (which may never happen). It is unfortunate that Sony does not fully exploit the capabilities of this exceptional camera via software.
I am definitely interested in the process. I bought a macro tube extension for my a6400 and I noticed that the focus is quite fickle when doing macro, so focus stacking is a necessary technique to get the most out of the experience. I'll message you when I post one!

Amazing detail and clarity. Thanks for sharing!

Back