Deals For those with access to Best Buy, Samsung 28" 4K monitor on sale for $229.

Brownie

Legendary Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United States
City/State
SE Michigan
Don't know, it's a substantial upgrade from what I had, the image processing display is huge.

O wow, that is a tempting buy! My current monitor is a 22" Samsung and it has aged better than my older viewsonic screen. Samsung really makes great screens. This one is on the affordable side because it has a low refresh rate, but unless you are a PC Gamer, that shouldn't bother you.

O wow, that is a tempting buy! My current monitor is a 22" Samsung and it has aged better than my older viewsonic screen. Samsung really makes great screens. This one is on the affordable side because it has a low refresh rate, but unless you are a PC Gamer, that shouldn't bother you.
Exactly. I used it to process some shots and HOLY COW! The image display area in the processing programs is huge! I know the refresh rate is slow, but like you said, not a gamer. Moving to this from your 22" would cause your eyes to glaze over!

Here's another thing, my very large crops work just fine on this as wallpaper. 33MP, cropped down to 8 or so display just fine spread all the way across the screen at 4K. Anyone who needs more than that must have the vision of a hawk.

Back