Followers
Following
Name
Alex Pler
Country
Spain
City/State
Barcelona
Past Sunday I visited Girona for their annual Temps de flors: a flower festival all around the city, with many arty and imaginative installations with a floral theme. It was rainy all day but colorful anyway.

A7C01231 (1).jpg
  • ILCE-7C
  • FE 40mm F2.5 G
  • 40.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/640 sec
  • ISO 100

A7C00880.jpg
  • ILCE-7C
  • FE 40mm F2.5 G
  • 40.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/200 sec
  • ISO 100

A7C00976.jpg
  • ILCE-7C
  • FE 40mm F2.5 G
  • 40.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/200 sec
  • ISO 100

A7C01176.jpg
  • ILCE-7C
  • FE 40mm F2.5 G
  • 40.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.5
  • 1/40 sec
  • ISO 320

A7C01087.jpg
  • ILCE-7C
  • FE 40mm F2.5 G
  • 40.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/1250 sec
  • ISO 100

Handy shots mate. Lovely edits too. No doubt you are happy with what you are delivering week after week, you absolutely should be! 🌞

Handy shots mate. Lovely edits too. No doubt you are happy with what you are delivering week after week, you absolutely should be! 🌞

Thanks for your words! I try to seek new environments and situations to keep learning and improving while having fun at the same time. Step by step...

That unicorn shot tho... :love:

That unicorn shot tho... :love:

That was a little challenge to shoot, not only because of the dim lights, but also because the scene was surrounded by branches of fir trees, so it was difficult to get a good shooting angle. But I'm quite happy with the result. Kind of surreal or otherworldly, isn't it?

That was a little challenge to shoot, not only because of the dim lights, but also because the scene was surrounded by branches of fir trees, so it was difficult to get a good shooting angle. But I'm quite happy with the result. Kind of surreal or otherworldly, isn't it?
yes indeed

Sort of like a scene from a fantasy movie, that unicorn place. Fascinating. Well done

Sort of like a scene from a fantasy movie, that unicorn place. Fascinating. Well done

Thank you, Miao. In the picture I noticed there were some fairy decorations among the flowers. I didn't see them when I was there haha.

Back