Greetings from New Mexico!

Welcome to the New Sony Alpha Shooters Community
Our community was only launched in August 2020 but is already thriving thanks to many amazing and helpful members. We'd love to welcome you on board too!
Join Now

guillo2

Newcomer
Original poster
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Aug 30, 2020
Thanks for adding me to the group! I’m excited to get my first Sony mirrorless here in the next few weeks. I’m still deciding if I’ll get an A7III or an A7R III, but I’m sure I’ll get to ask for advice on that here real soon.

Wait, did you hear something specifically about me?

Reactions: Timothy Mayo

ChrisJ

Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Aug 18, 2020
Name
Chris Jordan
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Cheshire
Visited NM some years ago as part of a project involving the VLA. Fascinating place, especially to someone from the rather damp and very green uk. I have a lot of interest in textiles and wished that I'd had more time to explore

Reactions: guillo2

guillo2

Newcomer
Original poster
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Aug 30, 2020
Visited NM some years ago as part of a project involving the VLA. Fascinating place, especially to someone from the rather damp and very green uk. I have a lot of interest in textiles and wished that I'd had more time to explore
I am originally from Puerto Rico, so adjusting to the quite unique surroundings was difficult in the beginning, but have fallen in love with the terrain and all the beauty that surrounds us here. Can’t wait to start sharing some amazing sunsets and mountain range pics!

Reactions: ChrisJ

Pro Membership Upgrade

• If you'd like to support this community you can easily do so by becoming a Pro Member and unlocking the following benefits:

✓ No Adverts in the Forums
    ✓ Pro Member Competitions
    ✓ Sell Items in the Marketplace
    ✓ Unlimited Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Higher Resolution Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Forum Profile Signature
    ✓ Custom Profile Cover Photo
    ✓ Advertise Your Photography Workshops

Pro Member Upgrade

Shopping Links

You can also support this site by purchasing gear through the following affiliate links:
Although I would recommend supporting your local camera store if you have one.

User Menu

alpha shooters text logo

© 2020 Alpha Shooters. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Alpha Shooters is an independently run website and is not affiliated with Sony.com
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.