• ISO 1250
DSC00297-Edit-1.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/4000 sec
  • ISO 1250

Oooo lovely shots, and bird. Not one I've seen yet.

Heading there tomorrow :)
Good luck mate , if the tide is as high as predicted you will be in for a treat , think about whether you want to focus on the birds when they are out at sea murmerating as the tide pushes them in or when they have flown into the pits and are viewable from the hides . Its difficult to do both as the hides fill up quickly and you might struggle to get a decent place to get images . If you want those shots I would get there as early as you can and head straight for the main hide ( Knots Landing ) to get a place , there are about 6 places where there is low level cut outs at ground level where you can lie flat on the floor and have your lens poke out through one of the portholes for amazing low level shots . If you stay on the beach watching the spectacle out at sea then its unlikley you will get near the hides but obviously it all depends on how many people turn up and the weather as it might put some off if its not great. Either way you will enjoy an amazing wildlife spectacle .

Good luck mate , if the tide is as high as predicted you will be in for a treat , think about whether you want to focus on the birds when they are out at sea murmerating as the tide pushes them in or when they have flown into the pits and are viewable from the hides . Its difficult to do both as the hides fill up quickly and you might struggle to get a decent place to get images . If you want those shots I would get there as early as you can and head straight for the main hide ( Knots Landing ) to get a place , there are about 6 places where there is low level cut outs at ground level where you can lie flat on the floor and have your lens poke out through one of the portholes for amazing low level shots . If you stay on the beach watching the spectacle out at sea then its unlikley you will get near the hides but obviously it all depends on how many people turn up and the weather as it might put some off if its not great. Either way you will enjoy an amazing wildlife spectacle .
Cheers. Yes I can't see us getting in a hide, though we are going early, but we will see. Will probably head to Titchwell after. The sea spectacle is most important really.

Back