Hello and thank you for joining the group!

Welcome to the New Sony Alpha Shooters Community
Our community was only launched in August 2020 but is already thriving thanks to many amazing and helpful members. We'd love to welcome you on board too!
Join Now

Tadziuma

Newcomer
Original poster
Followers
Following
Apr 23, 2021
Name
Tadeusz Olenderek
I trust this is a great place for good people and enthusiastic photographers.
Two words about me - I live in Preston, UK, but it's not my country of origin, so apologize right away for my lame English.
I have been photographing with Sony cameras since Konica-Minolta sold the photo department to Sony. Currently, it is the A7III and so far only 3 lenses (this is the result of changing the mount). I mainly photograph nature: birds, animals, plants, landscapes, sometimes architecture, and very rarely portrait or street.
To welcome such a pair of pheasants :) Brockholes-101.jpg Brockholes-140.jpg

Reactions: Timothy Mayo

Timothy Mayo

Admin
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Mar 1, 2020
Name
Tim
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Malvern
Welcome Tadeusz and thanks for joining! Your English is probably much better than mine! :) I do like pheasants, so colourful!

• Haha
Reactions: WeeMalky

Tadziuma

Newcomer
Original poster
Followers
Following
Apr 23, 2021
Name
Tadeusz Olenderek
Hi, I'm glad you like my pheasant.
My English is thanks to uncle Google ;) I am very ungramatic. But I can read :)
I am looking for interesting places with animals, birds in the wild. In England, it is not easy to find such places because either the grounds are private and fenced, or there are reserves. And coronavirus hasn't spoiled us lately either.
I wonder if it is better to set up a "bird" thread and then for other animals, or is it better a name thread, with everything?

Reactions: Timothy Mayo

Timothy Mayo

Admin
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Mar 1, 2020
Name
Tim
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Malvern
You could create a thread titled along the lines of "best spots for bird photography in the uk" if your main focus is birds, it would probably be better than a more general animal thread. I can definitely recommend Bempton Cliffs if you haven't already discovered this RSPB reserve.

Pro Membership Upgrade

• If you'd like to support this community you can easily do so by becoming a Pro Member and unlocking the following benefits:

✓ No Adverts in the Forums
    ✓ Pro Member Competitions
    ✓ Sell Items in the Marketplace
    ✓ Unlimited Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Higher Resolution Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Forum Profile Signature
    ✓ Custom Profile Cover Photo
    ✓ Advertise Your Photography Workshops

Pro Member Upgrade

Shopping Links

You can also support this site by purchasing gear through the following affiliate links:
Although I would recommend supporting your local camera store if you have one.

User Menu

alpha shooters text logo

© 2020 Alpha Shooters. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Alpha Shooters is an independently run website and is not affiliated with Sony.com
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.