Hello from Central Iowa

Oldmanwheeler

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Bob Fleege
Hello,

My name is Bob and I live at the Iowa Veterans Home in Marshalltown, Iowa. I just purchased a Sony A6400 along with the Bluetooth grip. The lightweight and the ergonomics of the grip were the primary reasons for picking the A6400. In 2008 I was in a motorcycle accident where I broke 16 bones along with my back. In addition to that, they had to amputate my left leg below the knee and along with four major surgeries to save my left arm.

Taking pictures from a wheelchair and being able to make if the littlest adjustments is not an easy task, hence the importance of the grip. I have dabbled in photography off and on for many years. I love finding and taking photos of historical markers and sites. I also enjoy auto and motorcycle racing and capturing wildlife.

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions, especially at first and I look forward to everyonces help.

Welcome to the Forum, Bob. There are lot's of nice and knowledgeable people here.

Welcome Bob! The a6400 is pretty capable in a compact package.

Ciao,

Mi chiamo Bob e vivo all'Iowa Veterans Home a Marshalltown, Iowa. Ho appena acquistato un Sony A6400 insieme all'impugnatura Bluetooth. La leggerezza e l'ergonomia dell'impugnatura sono state le ragioni principali per scegliere l'A6400. Nel 2008 ho avuto un incidente in moto dove mi sono rotto 16 ossa insieme alla schiena. Oltre a ciò, hanno dovuto amputarmi la gamba sinistra sotto il ginocchio e insieme a quattro importanti interventi chirurgici per salvare il mio braccio sinistro.

Scattare foto da una sedia a rotelle e poter fare se i più piccoli aggiustamenti non è un compito facile, da qui l'importanza della presa. Mi sono dilettato di fotografia di tanto in tanto per molti anni. Amo trovare e scattare foto di siti e siti storici. Mi piacciono anche le corse automobilistiche e motociclistiche e la cattura della fauna selvatica.

Sono sicuro che avrò molte domande, soprattutto all'inizio e non vedo l'ora che tutti mi aiutino.
ciao Bob
Benvenuto, possiedo la A6400 e mi piace particolarmente fotografare la fauna selvatica. Se hai bisogno di informazioni, sarò felice di dartelo.

Welcome to the site Bob and thank you for joining up here and introducing yourself. That certainly sounds like one heck of an accident, it's amazing that you pulled through, you must be one hell of a fighter! If you have any questions about the site or the a6400 please don't hesitate to ask.

Back