Hello from Chicago

Norm

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Norm mindel
My name is Norm and I have been an amateur photographer since my teens. I have an a7r111 and an A1. I have had many different camera systems over the year but I think the Sony system works best for me. I have traveled the world and hopefully will continue to travel the world subject to what happens with Covid. I have attended one photo workshop in Death Valley recently and reall got a lot out of it and plan on doing another one in Alaska in August. I look forward to sharing ideas and photos with other enthusiast.

My name is Norm and I have been an amateur photographer since my teens. I have an a7r111 and an A1. I have had many different camera systems over the year but I think the Sony system works best for me. I have traveled the world and hopefully will continue to travel the world subject to what happens with Covid. I have attended one photo workshop in Death Valley recently and reall got a lot out of it and plan on doing another one in Alaska in August. I look forward to sharing ideas and photos with other enthusiast.
Go for it Norm & welcome to the Forum.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Norm and thank you for joining up here! Glad to hear that you are enjoying the Sony system! :) If you have any questions about this forum please don't hesitate to ask.

Back