Hello from Liverpool, NY

Kaner126

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Andrew Kane
Hi Alpha Shooters,
I am a banker that recently became a professional photographer after I had enough of the banking arena. My love of photographer began when I was a child but I never pursued my dream because I couldnt afford the equipmet needed nor did I think I could make a living from it. Fast forward 50 years and here I am at 62 years old I have been selling my photography for the past 4 years. I even opened up a seasonal gallery on the St. Lawrence River! Two years ago I printed a hard cover coffee table book of my aerial work of the Thousand Islands. "My Love of The River" is now sold at several stores on the New York side of the Thousand Islands as well as my website....www.featherinflightproductions.com. I just love photography and wish I got of banking a long time ago.

Sincerely,
Andy

Nice Web site Andrew. Your work all looks very professional. Would you mind sharing what type of camera and drone equipment you're using?

Hi Jeff,
Thank you! Most of the on ground work was done with a Canon 5DS or 5D Mark IV as my Sony 7RIV was a new purchase. Drone work was done with a DJI Mavic Pro 2 or DJI Inspire 2.
Thanks!
Andy

Hi Jeff,
Thank you! Most of the on ground work was done with a Canon 5DS or 5D Mark IV as my Sony 7RIV was a new purchase. Drone work was done with a DJI Mavic Pro 2 or DJI Inspire 2.
Thanks!
Andy
Thanks, Andy. I have a couple of DJI aircraft myself as you can see by my Signature Block a couple of post before this one. Good luck with your venture and welcome to the Forum. I think that youi'll find some friendly and knowledgeable people here.

Welcome Andrew and thank you for joining up here and sharing your story. Glad to hear that the transition into photography has been successful for you. Life is always easier when you love what you do!

Back