Followers
Following
Name
Antonio Correia
Country
Portugal
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
I am a Portuguese amateur photographer linking to travel and photograph.
In these difficult times of C19 I do not photograph much. I think the same happens with most people...
Thank you for accepting me in this forum.
Cheers ! :)

In these difficult times of C19 I do not photograph much. I think the same happens with most people...
Welcome.gif

:) Thank you Malcolm(y)
Good morning !
Have you posted any photographs with the 70-200 GM in this forum ?
And what about the 100-400 GM ? Another beauty ! :cool:
Which do you like best ?
I have the 7III which is at the moment, quite enough as I do not shoot often. C19 is a dam thing !
In the house we have also the 6500, the Sony 85mm, the 55 Sony Leica and the gorgeous, precious and fantastic 24 and 135 GMs !
I almost forgot: 3 Sony RX100, various flavours...

2020-03-08%4018.56.39-X4.jpg

:) Thank you Malcolm(y)
Good morning !
Have you posted any photographs with the 70-200 GM in this forum ?
And what about the 100-400 GM ? Another beauty ! :cool:
Which do you like best ?
I have the 7III which is at the moment, quite enough as I do not shoot often. C19 is a dam thing !
In the house we have also the 6500, the Sony 85mm, the 55 Sony Leica and the gorgeous, precious and fantastic 24 and 135 GMs !
I almost forgot: 3 Sony RX100, various flavours...

2020-03-08%4018.56.39-X4.jpg
Hi Antonio I posted a couple of a grey crowned crane yesterday taken with the 70-200 f2.8 with the A7ii which I no longer have when I upgraded to the A7iii there are a few taken with the 100-400mm in the aviation forum and in the macro forum with the x1.4 teleconverter attached the 100-400 is a very versatile lens but since lockdown and having to stay very local I have been using the 200-600mm I am very fortunate where I live have sea and countryside on my door stop 🙏

I also have sea and countryside at door step
Last week I have been shooting the "Mother of the water" direct and simple translation bult back in XVI th century to supply water to SetĂşbal.
Water is still coming from the ground even if a great part of the canal is destroyed.
2021-03-09%4015.48.03-X4.jpg

Bom dia Antonio!

I am a newcomer here myself - nevertheless I would like to welcome you here. I like Portugal and the Portuguese people. My wife and me we felt in love with Lisboa and Porto, but also Madeira. :love:

Nice pics! But I guess you will get more attention when you post them in relevant threads and not here in the welcome area. Just my 2 cents.

I am sure you are right Guido !
Thanks for the nice comments regarding this country. Yes, nice people, but I am a suspect !
Meanwhile... have a look here, please
Cheers ! (y)

Welcome and thank you for joining up Antonio. If you have any questions about the site here please don't hesitate to ask!

Sure Timothy ! :)
I already started !

Back