Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Emil Sykkö
Country
Sweden
Hi,

Emil here. I've been shooting with Sony systems for the last 7 years or so - starting with the a5500 and for roughly 3 years ago switching to the A7III.

Purchased the 100-400 GM just a couple days ago and trying to get my head around shooting with this massive zoom compared to my first lens, the 24-105 G.

I'm shooting landscape/woodland to 90% or so, and would say that I have better gears than knowledge but shooting is for fun and keeps me from working 24/7. It's also a good activity to do together with my little helper Eija which is our family dog (Toller).

You will find my pictures on Instagram under zajko.cc or at my webpage www.zajko.cc (same resolution as on Instagram since images are directly linked from Instagram to the website).

I'm glad to revive feedback and not just thumbs up when posting pictures - helps to grow and to become a better photographer.

My main sources for inspiration is the UK based photographer Nigel Danson as well as Danish based photographer Mads Peter Iversen.

Last edited:
Welcome! I follow Nigel and Mads on Youtube as well, I really find landscape photography enjoyable, and it seems you do as well!

Welcome Emil.....I fully endorse your preference for open constructive commentary , good or bad ,
in order to grow your skill set.

You can count on my input as my photographic development Over a number of years has been built on the very same principles...

Again welcome to the forum......

Welcome Emil.....I fully endorse your preference for open constructive commentary , good or bad ,
in order to grow your skill set.

You can count on my input as my photographic development Over a number of years has been built on the very same principles...

Again welcome to the forum......

Thanks Ray, looking forward to gain knowledge and experience through the community here - so far it feels like there's a good positiv vibe in most threads, which isn't the case in most forums.

Keep it up 👍🙏

Back