Hi from Chattanooga, TN

DBollen1

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Donna P Bollenbach
I was so happy to find this community of Sony Alfa users while doing some research before purchasing a new lens. I have been a nature photographer for over 25 years. I switched from an arsenal of professional Nikon equipment to a Sony a6000 about a year ago to lighten my load. The lens I missed the most in my Nikon days was my 105mm prime Macro lens and I finally bit the bullet and purchased the Sony 90mm macro and will receive it tomorrow. (OMG I am so excited!) My other lenses include the Sony 16-50 mm 3.5 to 5.6 lens, the Sony 55-210mm f4.5 -6.3. I still feel that I have a lot to learn about my Sony camera, so I look forward to learning from the community and seeing your photos.

Welcome! I had the a6000 for a few months before upgrading to the a6400. I gave my a6000 to my mother so she could pursue garden photography, but she prefers using her cellphone hahaha!

Thank you for joining up here Donna, I'm happy that you found us too! The 90mm Macro is one of my favourite lenses, so I know you won't be disappointed with it one bit! If you have any questions about how the site works here or gear please don't hesitate to ask. Have fun with the 90mm when it arrives tomorrow! I'm looking forward to seeing some or your shots! :)

Back