Following
Name
Nigel Arnold
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Kent
Hi All,
Been trying my hand at this photography lark (purely as a hobby) for the last couple of years - mainly bird photographs, but have also become fascinated with what can be seen at the smaller scale.
Started off with a Nikon D3500 but could not get on with the mirror "clunk" so after about 2 weeks went on to a Sony A6000 with 16-50mm and 18-135mm kit lenses and a bunch of vintage (mainly Tamron) manual lenses.
The manual telephotos were good but with no autofocus it was tough getting bird in flight shots so I recently bit the bullet and upgraded to a Sony A6400 and a Sigma 150-600 f5-6.3 DG DN OS Sport (which I am in love with!)
So, for now, I am not suffering from upgradeitis and am happy...other then the occasional dream/nightmare about "should I get a full frame / but what about the extra reach that the APSC crop factor gives me..." dilemma. :)
Regards,
Nigel

Welcome Nigel and thank you for joining up here and introducing yourself to us! :) Glad to hear that you are getting on better with the a6400. It's a cracking small camera, mine doesn't get as much use as it has in the past but I'm still holding onto it for now. If you have any questions about this forum please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome Nigel!

Back