Hi

GreasyFlight

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Peter Heithorn
Thank you for letting me in here. I am a complete novice photographer but am looking forward to learning and capturing memories with my new gear. My interest is really videography and creating humble documentaries. I just bought a Sony A7S iii, Sony 14MM 1.8 GM, and a Sony FE 24-105mm G OSS. I have gone a bit nuts and bought a Sony M10 MIC, Sony Shotgun Gimble, Sony 300/299 Tough Cards, Card Reader, TacBag, and a 4 Slot Battery Charger. Now I just have too learn how to apply this investment. If there is any one that can help me I would be greatfull. My dauhgter is also getting married in Augest and look forward to documenting her big day. Happy Canada Day. Peter

Welcome to the Forum Peter and congratulations on the purchase of your Sony gear and the upcoming marriage of your Daughter.

Welcome Peter and thank you for joining up here and introducing yourself. It sounds like you have made a good investment in Sony gear! I don't shoot a lot of video myself, so would struggle to give you any tips.

However a quick search on YouTube and this appears to be one of the better videos to help you get started with the a7S III:

Back