Howdy From BIRDS AS ART

BIRDS AS ART

Newcomer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Howdy. I am Arthur Morris. I have made a living photographing birds and teaching others to do the same since 1994 when I retired from teaching elementary school in NYC. I've had a very blessed life. I used Canon gear for about 34 years and Nikon for two. I was a Canon Explorer of Light for 18 years. I started using SONY less than two years ago and am loving it. I have the 600 GM, the 200-600 G, the 100-400 GM, the 70-200 f/2.8 GM, the 24-105 GM, an a7r iv and two a9 ii bodies. And both TCs. Folks might enjoy learning from the BIRDS AS ART Blog here.

I live in Indian Lake Estates, FL and traveled a ton before the pan-dammit ...

with love, artie

Thank you for joining Arthur! That is quite the collection of gear! I'm aware of your blog but if I'm honest I don't follow too closely, I should really correct that! I just took another look and purchased your book, so I'm looking forward to that arriving!

I'm not sure if you are aware but the title of your book is slightly misspelt on Amazon UK but only the hardcover version:

Screenshot 2020-09-07 at 09.50.42.jpg

You have posted over 5x now so your account has been upgraded to pro. Thank you for helping to get this forum off the ground!

All the best,
Tim

Back