All Models Are Screen Protectors Good or Bad?

Jeff A

Veteran Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Jeff
Country
United States
City/State
Elk Grove, CA
Here is an listing (US) for screen savers for Sony Cameras:

Is this a good thiung? More trouble than it's worth. Will it cause problems? Let me know because I have no experience here. I have an A73. Thank you.

I got the following kit from Amazon UK. Worked fist time and is causing no problems so far. If you've seen a scratched screen you would hate it!!

[4-Pack] OOTSR Screen Protector for Sony Alpha A9 A7II A7RII A7SII A7RIII A7R Mark II, Tempered Glass Protector for Sony A72 A73 A7R3 A7R2 A7S2 A7R Mark 2​

I use them with no issues, other than they tend to peel in the corner where my hooter pushes against the screen :)

I use them with no issues, other than they tend to peel in the corner where my hooter pushes against the screen :)
Well, according to Drewid "If you've seen a scratched screen you would hate it!!". Yes, I probably would. They are on order.....be here tomorrow. Amazon one day delivery is amazing. They will rule the world. They have spoiled us into not being able to wait for anything. Thanks for your help, Gentlemen.

Well, according to Drewid "If you've seen a scratched screen you would hate it!!". Yes, I probably would. They are on order.....be here tomorrow. Amazon one day delivery is amazing. They will rule the world. They have spoiled us into not being able to wait for anything. Thanks for your help, Gentlemen.

Amazon does rule, not only for free fast delivery, I order loads of stuff, but also, you get free unlimited photo back up with Prime.

Amazon does rule, not only for free fast delivery, I order loads of stuff, but also, you get free unlimited photo back up with Prime.
I'm a "Prime" customer but did not know about photo backup.

I'm a "Prime" customer but did not know about photo backup.
It's a little slow uploading, but it's truly unlimited as long as you keep prime. There aren't any other unlimited back ups for £79 a year. You just need the Amazon Photo app on your PC and it can be scheduled to auto update.

It's a little slow uploading, but it's truly unlimited as long as you keep prime. There aren't any other unlimited back ups for £79 a year. You just need the Amazon Photo app on your PC and it can be scheduled to auto update.
Amazing! Thank you.

Amazing! Thank you.
You#re welcome. I think I'll make a post about it, as it won't necessarily get seen here, and a lot of people aren't aware of the service.

Back