Issue with photos after setting up for video

Followers
Following
Name
Federico
Hi everyone!
I have an issue with my sony a 7iii which it happened me before in another occasions. After configuring my sony for video shooting, I want to take pictures in manual mode, i have some stripes in the image that looks like the frequency of the light. I going to upload the photos as a reference to make me explain better this situation. I dont know if someone has the problem before but I dont know how to fix it. I know that if I format the camera everything goes back to normal, but i dont want to do this everytime that i set up my camera for video.
I hope that someone helps me. I would be very greatful!
Thanks to the community.

Attachments

• JTC07436 2.jpg
    JTC07436 2.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 39
  • JTC07437 2.jpg
    JTC07437 2.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 44
Hi Frederico, I am not a video shooter but don't see the stripes you mention in either of the sample images. I only notice that there is change in colour maybe due to your white balance settings.

Are you using the video record on the mode dial to record video or simply pressing the red record button whilst in a manual shooting mode?

I think you need to be more specific about your settings and mode of operation for the folks here to understand what might be happening, and to be able to offer advice.

Are you using the electronic shutter?

Back