Aviation KSFF

rontr1

Followers
Following
Name
Ron E Trees
City/State
PNW
I just purchased a Sony E70-350 mm lens to go with my A6400. I am just getting used to it and was shooting at a small airport in Spokane, Wa. It was not a great day and the light was not ideal.
I appreciate any thoughts. These were shot between300mm and 350mm and cropped.

Thanks, Ron

Attachments

• DSC01481.jpg
    DSC01481.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC01498.jpg
    DSC01498.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC01517.jpg
    DSC01517.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 32
They turned out good, I like the middle one.
I want that lens, but don't need that lens; it is always on my list of next acquisitions...

I just purchased a Sony E70-350 mm lens to go with my A6400. I am just getting used to it and was shooting at a small airport in Spokane, Wa. It was not a great day and the light was not ideal.
I appreciate any thoughts. These were shot between300mm and 350mm and cropped.

Thanks, Ron
If anyone wants to get "Likes" from me, just post images of aircraft. I never get tired of them. You would think I would have gotten over them by now. Regarding your lens, I think that's a great lens. I was looking at the specs of that lens just last night. I am a Full Frame shooter and have more lenses than I deserve, including an FE 100-400 G Master. Now that lens is a very good lens and I have a 1.4 TC for it as well. Now if I go out walking around, what I don't have a lot of is the stamina to carry the G Master around all day. I looked at the specs of the E 70-350 and it is hardly bigger than my FE 24-105mm and the weight is nearly the same, the 24-105 is almost an ounce heavier. I toted my 24-105 all day long on a vacation day to San Juan Island last year and carrying it all day was not an issue. On my Full Frame A7M4, shooting the 70-350 is equivalent to a 105-525mm on my M4. Personally, that is pretty interesting. This kind of stuff is what gives me GAS!

Thanks Jeff! So far I really like the lens!! My last camera was considerably heavier. I am really enjoying my a6400 and assorted lenses. I would like on of the go Sony’s but don’t know if I ever will. I am looking forward the air show this weekend.
That FE 100-400 G Master is an awesome lens!!

Thanks for looking! Hopefully I will have more to look soon.

Thanks Jeff! So far I really like the lens!! My last camera was considerably heavier. I am really enjoying my a6400 and assorted lenses. I would like on of the go Sony’s but don’t know if I ever will. I am looking forward the air show this weekend.
That FE 100-400 G Master is an awesome lens!!

Thanks for looking! Hopefully I will have more to look soon.
Looking forward to seeing your Airshow photos. Wishing you good weather.

Back