People Kudos to Photoshop for its contribution to artistic images

Shooter41

Followers
Following
Name
Don Marler
On August 19, 2022, I took images of Fleur dancing and acrobatic performing group from Kansas City at Botanica Gardens under very poor lighting conditions in an outdoor stage setting with my R7M4 Sony camera and Sony 135mm prime lens. I wasn't allowed to shoot from the front of the stage, but rather at a distance from far left of the stage. Despite all the problems, I managed to get a cluttered shot of one of the acrobats doing a one-handed stand on top of a tiny metal post with a doorknob on top. The background on the stage was cluttered and there were about seventeen different light sources glaring at my lens with different intensities to throw off my exposure. I went home and began to use Photoshop to see if I could squeeze a decent composition out of a shot that many would discard immediately. I have to praise Photoshop and Topaz post editing for the hundreds of times that their software has saved me. Please feel free to comment and share your suggestions on how I can improve my post editing and composition. Shooter41

Attachments

• FLEUR ACROBAT AT BOTANICA #1 .JPEG.jpg
    FLEUR ACROBAT AT BOTANICA #1 .JPEG.jpg
    711 KB · Views: 43
  • FLEUR ACROBAT  AT BOTANICA #2 .JPEG
    FLEUR ACROBAT AT BOTANICA #2 .JPEG
    362.4 KB · Views: 42
Back