Followers
Following
Name
Geffrard Bourke
Country
United States
City/State
Kalispell, Montana
Will start processing images from the Chilean side of Patagonia, including Gaucho's and Puma.

_A1_9439-Edit-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM II
  • 24.0 mm
  • ƒ/22
  • 1/4 sec
  • ISO 100
_A920620-Enhanced-NR-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-9M2
  • FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM II
  • 24.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 2.5 sec
  • ISO 500
_A1_0376-Edit-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM II
  • 32.0 mm
  • ƒ/13
  • 1.6 sec
  • ISO 100

wow Geff, just wow!

Extraordinary!

these are just wonderful, wonderful images. If you haven't already, print and hang on the wall.

Amazingly amazing. The contrasting colors in the second shot are everything.

I sent these to my missus this morning. She replied back saying she had tears in her eyes...

Always impressive photos from Patagonia, but the fall colours and less-common viewpoint really crank up the scenic scores on these!

I feel like a nasa rover landed on a new planet, with a better camera than usual :D

Always impressive photos from Patagonia, but the fall colours and less-common viewpoint really crank up the scenic scores on these!

I feel like a nasa rover landed on a new planet, with a better camera than usual :D
Thank you so much. Really appreciate it.

Those are just bonkers good. Was interested in such a long 2.5s exposure on the second one. As a rookie I would not have thought of that but such a great shot.

Those are just bonkers good. Was interested in such a long 2.5s exposure on the second one. As a rookie I would not have thought of that but such a great shot.
Thank you. I use manual metering.

Back