Country
Canada
City/State
Ontario
Item Location
United Kingdom
Trading Rules Agreed
  1. Yes
I’m interested in purchasing a Lenscoat type of cover for my 200-600 Sony.. has any had any experience with anything like this..

I’m interested in purchasing a Lenscoat type of cover for my 200-600 Sony.. has any had any experience with anything like this..

I have though I much prefer the Alphagvrd wrap I have now. Of all of the rubberised/silicon covers, the Rolanpro are regarded as the best, and certainly better value than Lenscoat. In the UK there's a company called Wildlife Photography Supplies, who make their own, and they are excellent, I have them on my Nikon stuff. I'm not a fan of Camo, so had Black ones, which look classy and offer the same protection.

I have more lenscoats than other brands on my lenses and find them a really excellent fit and a bit thinner than the others brands , but they are pricey. I have a wildlife photography lens cover on my sigma 500 mm an excellent product as Kev says , and here in the uk there are loads of cheap and quite frankly crappy looking options but horse for courses I guess , I guess the lenscoat will be easy for you to access where you are

I have more lenscoats than other brands on my lenses and find them a really excellent fit and a bit thinner than the others brands , but they are pricey. I have a wildlife photography lens cover on my sigma 500 mm an excellent product as Kev says , and here in the uk there are loads of cheap and quite frankly crappy looking options but horse for courses I guess , I guess the lenscoat will be easy for you to access where you are
I have looked at the Wildlife photography cover and the will ship to Canada.. The funny thing is Wildlife Photography UK is in Warrington Cheshire which was literally a 15 minute drive from where I’m from 🙄and I have family that live in that area .. so maybe I will look into someone grabbing one for me and mailing it.. it could workout a bit cheaper..
I’ll keep you posted..
Thank you..

I’ve ordered one from the website below.. £54 including shipping.. and I guess any customs add ons.
So we will wait and see how it goes….
I also interested in the de-cals kind but it’s difficult to find any..
If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great..

OPG covers are better made than Lenscoat IMO.
Eg. the edges are overlocked.

Back