View the Latest Sony Lens Deals At: B&H Photo

Awol313

Newcomer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Hi Folks,

Is there an adapter out there that would allow me to use all of my old lenses from my Nikon days with the Sony mirrorless cameras? I currently have a 6300, a 6400 and an a7II..

I have some great tamaron and zeiss lenses that I just haven't been able to let go....

I did a lot of research into this, and while the Metabones ones do work, they seem to be hit and miss, especially with AF speed etc. I resigned myself to selling mine (if the wife doesn't pinch them) and funding some more Sony glass.

I did a lot of research into this, and while the Metabones ones do work, they seem to be hit and miss, especially with AF speed etc. I resigned myself to selling mine (if the wife doesn't pinch them) and funding some more Sony glass.
*** Thanks so much for the feedback. I am so hopeful that someone comes up with something you and I missed somehow :) AW

*** Thanks so much for the feedback. I am so hopeful that someone comes up with something you and I missed somehow :) AW
I think there have been many attempts. Clearly the way Canon lenses work can't be too different to Sony, as the Sigma adapter seems to be very good for them, but there must be a reason Sigma haven't made a Nikon version.

View the Latest Sony Lens Deals At: B&H Photo

Back