Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Country
United States
City/State
San Diego
Good evening,

Any active or retired service members here?!
Currently serving in the US Navy as a Hospital Corpsman.
Here are a few pictures i have on my desktop.
Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 7.14.05 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 7.15.03 PM.jpg

Retired from the RAF 17 years ago, wish I was still serving!
555812_133215423483508_791890799_n.jpg

Retired from the RAF 17 years ago, wish I was still serving!
Great shot Drewid and thank you so much for serving! Wish I'd got some shots of the Tornado through the loop before it was retired. Did you fly it?

Great shot Drewid and thank you so much for serving! Wish I'd got some shots of the Tornado through the loop before it was retired. Did you fly it?

No I didn't fly it Tim, I was ground crew and on Tornados of both the bomber and fighter variant for 15 years and I still wish I had more photos of them. My profile pic is me strapping into a Lightning T5 aircraft and flying in it in 1988 just as they were being retired from service.

You can imagine after 23 years service I have many photos of my time but life won't stop me wishing I had taken many many more!

No I didn't fly it Tim, I was ground crew and on Tornados of both the bomber and fighter variant for 15 years and I still wish I had more photos of them. My profile pic is me strapping into a Lightning T5 aircraft and flying in it in 1988 just as they were being retired from service.

You can imagine after 23 years service I have many photos of my time but life won't stop me wishing I had taken many many more!
It must have been a very rewarding career! Flying the Lightning T5 must have been hair raising experience as well! I would never have made a good pilot, I get sick going to Alton Towers!

It must have been a very rewarding career! Flying the Lightning T5 must have been hair raising experience as well! I would never have made a good pilot, I get sick going to Alton Towers!

I loved almost every minute of my time in the Forces. Interestingly I now find myself in contact with the guys I worked with over the 23 years and even finding photos of them that Ive stored in the loft. At this rate I might even start to consider myself a photographer! :cool:

Back