Minimalist 600f4 bag with body

Welcome to the New Sony Alpha Shooters Community
Our community was only launched in August 2020 but is already thriving thanks to many amazing and helpful members. We'd love to welcome you on board too!
Join Now

Malsam

Newcomer
Original poster
Followers
Following
Mar 8, 2022
Name
Shon Ong
Country
Singapore
City/State
Singapore
Was wondering what bags does long lens user use to house a 600mm with body? I'm looking at thinktank glass limo but it says only with a 600f4 without body. Anyone have recommendation?

Maskless Crusader

Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
May 27, 2022
Name
Clint Lloyd
Country
Australia
City/State
Cronulla, NSW
I don't like using my original lens cases as I like to keep them in perfect unused condition. I have a Vanguard Veo Flex 35M bag which fits my Sigma 150-600mm Sports with my A7RIII fitted to it quite nicely. Can also fit the 24-70mm in it's little case on top of it too.

pmenear

Followers
Following
Aug 19, 2021
Name
Peter Menear
I use a couple of bags. 'Lowepro Lens Trekker 600 AW' ( I think they are up to ver III now) it will carry lens + camera + TC mounted. 'f-stop Shinn' with internal compartment 'Master Tele' (I don't think you can get this compartment anymore) you made need a 'Master Cine' internal compertment to get the same height, the Master Tele takes the 600 + camera + TC and the 200-600 + camera and the Shinn still has room for a lot of ancillary stuff (mats blankets cloths etc.

Pro Membership Upgrade

• If you'd like to support this community you can easily do so by becoming a Pro Member and unlocking the following benefits:

✓ No Adverts in the Forums
    ✓ Pro Member Competitions
    ✓ Sell Items in the Marketplace
    ✓ Unlimited Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Higher Resolution Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Forum Profile Signature
    ✓ Custom Profile Cover Photo
    ✓ Advertise Your Photography Workshops

Pro Member Upgrade

Shopping Links

You can also support this site by purchasing gear through the following affiliate links:
Although I would recommend supporting your local camera store if you have one.

User Menu

alpha shooters text logo

© 2020 Alpha Shooters. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Alpha Shooters is an independently run website and is not affiliated with Sony.com
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.