Followers
Following
Name
Ralph Ernesti
Country
Australia
City/State
Mildura
I just ducked out to the front yard and had a go at the flowers we have got in it which isn't too many.
But in all honesty I am not real happy with what I got as these were all low down.
With arthritis it is a real hard job getting down low to get them better than shown here.
But I still want to shot them anyway. I know my setting need a few changes and I know next time I need to find a low chair
or get on my backside and sit down so I am much steadier while taking them.
But I will say it does make a change.
RKE00011.JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | Contemporary 020
  • 290.9 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/500 sec
  • ISO 160

This one in particular needs to be taken with totally different setting's and needs me to get to it's level to get rid of the blur in it all over.
RKE00025.JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 164.4 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/500 sec
  • ISO 160

This one has come out okay but maybe with a faster setting also will help it
RKE00028.JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 258.8 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/500 sec
  • ISO 160

I do like the details captured but more by luck than skill.
RKE00033.JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 258.8 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/500 sec
  • ISO 160

This I think would be the real and only passable shot of out front yard as it was more sheltered from the wind.

Do you use the screen to compose? When I need to shoot low and I don't feel like crawling around, I tilt the screen and just bend some at the waist.

Not a daggone thing wrong with those shots!

Do you use the screen to compose? When I need to shoot low and I don't feel like crawling around, I tilt the screen and just bend some at the waist.

Not a daggone thing wrong with those shots!
This time I got down to one knee and the one I had the replacement done on it was the one to keep me balanced but it didn't work too well, as there is no real strength in it as it never worked too well. But I have got some chairs made for little 3 year olds. Still hard to get down to the seat part but put you in the right position. I have to work in different was as I have had 3 lower back operations and this stops me from getting too low.
So I have to try other ways to do things quite a lot. But I am not after poor you its just how the cookie crumbles and its my lot.
And thanks for that vote of confidence, but I feel the 1st shot in the middle isn't right on the mark due to a few factors.

Back