Name
Tim
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
One of the features of the new forum software update that I mentioned earlier is a new lightbox.

The old lightbox didn't work very well on mobile devices, I even had to disable it for iOS devices. Thankfully this one is a lot more mobile friendly!

The lightbox now also works in the Media Gallery to make browsing images here easier than before. However if you click on the media slider at the top of the forums page unfortunately it doesn't load the lightbox, I've reported this and hope it will get addressed at some point.

You can see the new lightbox for yourselves in the Media Gallery, it's also working for forum attachments as well.

lightbox.jpg

Last edited:
One of the features of the new forum software update that I mentioned earlier is a new lightbox.

The old lightbox didn't work very well on mobile devices, I even had to disable it for iOS devices. Thankfully this one is a lot more mobile friendly!

The lightbox now also works in the Media Gallery to make browsing images here easier than before. However if you click on the media slider at the top of the forums page unfortunately it doesn't load the lightbox, I've reported this and hope it will get addressed at some point.

You can see the new lightbox for yourselves in the Media Gallery, it's also working for forum attachments as well.

View attachment 2508
I'm sorry, Boss. What is a lightbox on a forum?

• Admin
I'm sorry, Boss. What is a lightbox on a forum?
No worries Jeff! When you click on an image here it will open in the lightbox. The lightbox basically fills the screen with the image and dims out the rest of the page.

Back