Nancy Grinberg

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Nancy Grinberg
Good day guys!

I've been looking to have the Viltrox 24mm F1.8 for a while for my a7s, and I've also noticed it's available to purchase now, but when will the 50mm be release? I prefer the 50mm, and war wondering if I should buy the 24mm first...

I live in San Diego, any online store or real shop will be fine, thanks!

Attachments

• Viltrox 24mm F1.8 FE Autofocus Lens for Sony E-Mount Full-Frame Cameras, Compatible with A6500...jpg
    Viltrox 24mm F1.8 FE Autofocus Lens for Sony E-Mount Full-Frame Cameras, Compatible with A6500...jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 48
Nancy, have you seen any reviews on that 24mm yet?
The reason I would be a bit wary of that lens is because the APSC version (Viltrox 23mm 1.4 Sony E) suffers from some chromatic aberration (purple fringing). Wouldn't want you to buy that lens and then be unhappy with it.

Nancy, have you seen any reviews on that 24mm yet?
The reason I would be a bit wary of that lens is because the APSC version (Viltrox 23mm 1.4 Sony E) suffers from some chromatic aberration (purple fringing). Wouldn't want you to buy that lens and then be unhappy with it.
Yes, I've seen some YouTube review, and they compare the Viltrox 24mm to the Sony 24 GM, seems greato_O but I do think the 50mm will be a better choice for me.

It seems decent: https://youtu.be/udS7sWq12hk
But it looks like it performs better at 2.8 than 1.8, in which case, I would also look at Rokinon/Samyang and Tamron 24mm offerings which are even cheaper, but still good performers.

View the Latest Sony Lens Deals At: B&H Photo

Back