Opening day is Saturday, more likely Sunday due to weather, but...

Brownie

Legendary Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United States
City/State
SE Michigan
I still ain't got no media pass! :eek:

(Like my grammar?) :p

Just emailed one of the track Owners to see if they're running behind or if (gulp!) I'm not getting one. :cry:

With 3 (4) days to go, kind of unnerving.o_O

It won't be much of an event, just a test-n-tune. You never know what will show up, from basic bracket racers to funny cars. :unsure:

And of course, right now we have a wintery mix coming down sideways. :mad:

I still ain't got no media pass! :eek:

(Like my grammar?) :p

Just emailed one of the track Owners to see if they're running behind or if (gulp!) I'm not getting one. :cry:

With 3 (4) days to go, kind of unnerving.o_O

It won't be much of an event, just a test-n-tune. You never know what will show up, from basic bracket racers to funny cars. :unsure:

And of course, right now we have a wintery mix coming down sideways. :mad:
Huh? Opening Day is tomorrow! (MLB!)

Tiger's home opener is next Thursday!
Good luck!

For years I always heard of the legend of Tiger Stadium. By the time I finally had the chance to go to Detroit, the Tigers had moved to Comerica Park. 😢

I'd say they just want a one season break from you mate. They would certainly deserve it, poor buggers... 😄

Good luck!

For years I always heard of the legend of Tiger Stadium. By the time I finally had the chance to go to Detroit, the Tigers had moved to Comerica Park. 😢
The property was deeded to the Detroit Police Athletic Association and redeveloped as a ballpark. They use it for youth sports. So, they still play baseball there! I saw a few games in the old stadium before they moved.

Back