Name
Ralph Ernesti
Country
Australia
City/State
Mildura
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
I got this shot and I looked as it and looked some more.
I then knew what I was looking at and it was a a shot I had taken and it was a good one.
All this has been with help from here more so that any one else.
I am never told how or why to fix something but now I have been and I can say for the real 1st time I am
proud of a shot I have taken.
DSC04579.jpg
  • ILCE-7M2
  • 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | Contemporary 020
  • 400.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/30 sec
  • ISO 250

Another good one! No doubt about that eye being in focus. You're on a roll my friend. And I'm glad to see your enthusiasm and confidence is back. I think you're gonna be fine...... ;)

Another good one! No doubt about that eye being in focus. You're on a roll my friend. And I'm glad to see your enthusiasm and confidence is back. I think you're gonna be fine...... ;)
Thank you mike for that. I have said it before but I really do mean it when I say it they are not just empty words.
I fully appreciate what you have said and it for me makes or lets me know I am going in the right direction.
I owe ya one thanks again.

I got this shot and I looked as it and looked some more.
I then knew what I was looking at and it was a a shot I had taken and it was a good one.
All this has been with help from here more so that any one else.
I am never told how or why to fix something but now I have been and I can say for the real 1st time I am
proud of a shot I have taken.
View attachment 11126
Excellent, and great that you are getting your mojo back. I seriously need a break from house moving stuff, but our weather is utter crap at the moment, and so going out with the camera is pointless. It's really quite annoying!

Tomorrow (11-07-2021) for me I am heading to a place called Ouyen and with luck I will come home with a few shots of a Mallee Fowl.
They are hard to get so the 100kilometer drive there then back home at the end of the day will be so much worth it if we get this bird.
But f not I am sure I stand a chance of a different bird even just this short distance from home.
Taking both camera's and I hope to get shots on bother, as they will be set up the best way I know for them each of them.

Back