Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Country
United States
City/State
Dallas/Oregon
Well, this is becoming a comedy of patience.
RRS L-bracket for A1, ordered back in late May - finally shipped last week.
A new A7iii converted to full spectrum, order July 6 - conversion completed on August 2 which was within the expected timeframe for completion.

Both items shipped by UPS and both items showing as coming on Saturday, August 7. But I was on vacation and there was no one to receive the package.
The RRS package was redirected to a pick-up site since I had that set-up before I went on vacation.
The A7iii due to shipper's insurance was not allowed to be redirected to the pick-up site. I had to pay $10 for a rescheduled delivery date of August 11.

Go to the pick-up site on Monday morning to get my L-bracket only to find that since it was a Saturday delivery that it would not be at the site till late that afternoon. Went back home and removed the request to ship to the pick-up site since I did not want to waste over 30 minutes of time and the gas to get the package. So, the package has been rescheduled for delivery on Aug 12.

Checked the status of my two packages and now the A7iii package that I paid $10 for delivery on Aug 11 has changed as of 2:44 PM today to check tomorrow for new delivery date.
:rolleyes:

Mine is showing up on Thursday according to the UPS tracking software. Christmas is early this year. Will I read the manual before I slap a lens on it? You've got to be kidding. ;o)

Back