Followers
Following
Name
Ralph Ernesti
Country
Australia
City/State
Mildura
This Pelican was hiding in the reeds and the only way to get a shot was to use manual focus to get it.
I am quite please and left it close enough as it came out of the camera.
DSC04686.JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | Contemporary 020
  • 338.7 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/800 sec
  • ISO 250

This Pelican was hiding in the reeds and the only way to get a shot was to use manual focus to get it.
I am quite please and left it close enough as it came out of the camera.
View attachment 11810
He needs a Beak trim. :D

Lovely shot Aussie! Sometimes manual focus is the only way to go when the subject is partially hidden.

Well picked out

I am feeling more at home with the A7ii and I feel it why I tried to use manual focus to get it all in.
What I am now thinking in is to copy as much of the setting's to the other camera and with the hope they will work as well on them as this one.

I am feeling more at home with the A7ii and I feel it why I tried to use manual focus to get it all in.
What I am now thinking in is to copy as much of the setting's to the other camera and with the hope they will work as well on them as this one.
They should do with no issues, the techniques remain the same.

I made a mistake it should be the Sony A7iii not the Sony a7ii.
But even though you say that I feel far better the the 3 over the 2 for some reason.
I don't know what it is but it is just how it is. I would have never touched a setting out bush with the 2.
But the other day I did with the 3.
So for me this is a camera I feel totally at home with and is why I have named it KookaRoo.

Back