Following
Name
Marco
Country
Switzerland
City/State
Diepoldsau
Hello everyone

Now it's finally official, the first photo trip or photo safari under my personal direction to Botswana is being planned 🤩

Actually, it should have taken place this September, but with Corona this was not a pleasant situation for me or for my potential clients. That's why I decided to put the trip on ice till 2023.

So if you are interested in a first-class photographic nature and wildlife experience in September 2023, then get in touch with me. I can then give you more details, explain the process and respond to specific questions. If you are still interested, I will add you to the list of participants.
I will go through this list again at the beginning of 2023 to confirm the booking via your payment of a 30% deposit.

Fotosafari Botswana 2023_EN.jpg

As you can see on the flyer, the number of participants is limited to a maximum of 8 people. This is the only way I can take care of everyone equally, and I also make sure that we are not too many people, who could get in each other's way - no bad compromises here!

I guarantee you more photographic highlights and success within 12 days than you would have there on your own in 3-4 weeks.

Language on site will be German + English
Fotosafari Botswana 2023_EN.jpg

If you're interested, don't hesitate to contact me - it's gonna be EPIC :cool:

Many thanks and greetings
Marco

Sounds like a great trip and I wish you the best on leading your first safari. The problem with photo specialty trips for most of us is that it is out of our budget. I am not saying yours it overpriced; in fact you are exactly in line with what others charge. Also Botswana is perhaps the most expensive safari country in Africa, which makes the price even more reasonable. (The price is listed in Swiss Francs but for my fellow Americans the favorable exchange rate is almost one-to-one right now, so it is just a few bucks more in US dollars). For those who can afford trips like these it's a great opportunity, but the honest truth is that most of us cannot.

Back