Post this welcome message and then over to the (online) camera store ...

Welcome to the New Sony Alpha Shooters Community
Our community was only launched in August 2020 but is already thriving thanks to many amazing and helpful members. We'd love to welcome you on board too!
Join Now

slau73

Newcomer
Original poster
Followers
Following
Jul 31, 2021
Name
Samuel Lee
HI everyone ... I woke up this morning excited to get my one key task done ... but then I was disrupted when I checked my inbox and saw "Account approved on Sony Alpha Forums". Talk about priorities :) ... I jumped onto this site to check my login and started reading the forum rules which led me to this "Welcome Posts" thread and this message!

So here I am and thank you for accepting me on this site and I look forward at learning heaps from all the talented and experienced members (and guests) on here.

Now ... to that key task that I need to do today ... popping over to my local online camera store to order my Sony Alpha A7C :)

Kevriano

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Aug 18, 2020
Name
Kev Harper
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Ormesby St Margaret
Welcome on board :)

Reactions: slau73

FowlersFreeTime

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Nov 19, 2020
Name
Chris
Country
United States
City/State
Pembroke Pines/FL
Welcome! I wish the A7C had been available when I upgraded from a6000 to a6400, that would have been a great entry point to full frame Sony. Enjoy your new camera!

Timothy Mayo

Admin
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Mar 1, 2020
Name
Tim
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Shropshire
Welcome Samuel and thanks for joining up here, I'm glad you stumbled across our little forum :) Has your a7C turned up yet?

J.Duffy

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Jan 26, 2021
Name
Jessica Duffy
Country
United States
City/State
Madison, Indiana
Welcome to the party!

slau73

Newcomer
Original poster
Followers
Following
Jul 31, 2021
Name
Samuel Lee
Welcome Samuel and thanks for joining up here, I'm glad you stumbled across our little forum :) Has your a7C turned up yet?
Thank you Timonthy. And yes, my a7c arrived two days after ordering it! Really loving it! Saw heaps of YouTube reviews on it before committing. The size is even better than I expected. Really looking forward to getting out there and using it ... just can't at the moment as I live in Sydney, Australia and we're currently in lockdown until end of August!

Reactions: Timothy Mayo

Pro Membership Upgrade

• If you'd like to support this community you can easily do so by becoming a Pro Member and unlocking the following benefits:

✓ No Adverts in the Forums
    ✓ Pro Member Competitions
    ✓ Sell Items in the Marketplace
    ✓ Unlimited Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Higher Resolution Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Forum Profile Signature
    ✓ Custom Profile Cover Photo
    ✓ Advertise Your Photography Workshops

Pro Member Upgrade

Shopping Links

You can also support this site by purchasing gear through the following affiliate links:
Although I would recommend supporting your local camera store if you have one.

User Menu

alpha shooters text logo

© 2020 Alpha Shooters. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Alpha Shooters is an independently run website and is not affiliated with Sony.com
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.