Sony A7R III R III came today

Sony A7R III Resources: Accessories | Firmware | User Guide | Price Check: B&H Photo

Brownie

Legendary Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United States
City/State
SE Michigan
Was looking for a good backup body, really looking for a 7 III when this R III popped up in another forum. <10k clicks, two Sony batteries, charger, and metal grip extension, very solid price. Had it shipped to work and didn't expect it so soon, so no lens or SD card on hand. It turns on, so I guess that's a good thing!

Seems kind of silly without even having a good period with the 7 IV, but had decided to divest myself of M-4/3 and wanted a second body, so it'll get a workout along with the IV. Deal was too good to pass up. I had waffled on a 7 III a week earlier and lost out, figured I had better just do it.

Perfect opportunity to try out the 24-105 that came last week and still haven't done more than check it out. Man I wish the weather would change, it's brutal. Rain/Snow mix again this morning and forecasting garbage for the rest of the week. :(

I feel you... I live in Oregon and we get faked out / lied to often with the weather. Today, it has been a great day, three times so far. In between was stormy, windy, pouring rain. I'm anxious to get back over to the eastern side of the state where the precipitation is less liquid and more frozen, if there is much at all.

I just want some sun. Michigan is very cloudy in the winter, and it just isn't breaking this spring.

Sony A7R III Resources: Accessories | Firmware | User Guide | Price Check: B&H Photo

Back