Robert Davis Intro

robdocdav

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Robert Davis
Hi y'all, Pleased to have found this site. Being retired, I find myself consumed and busy with photographic pursuits. I have a A7R3 with the following lenses: 28-105, 90 macro, 100-400 and a 1.4 tele extender. I have been using these for some time. I also have a Sony RX10v4 which is an outstanding travel Camera.
Most recently I have become interested in Macro photography and am working through stacking, lighting and motorized rails. Will post my experiences since SONY does not cover this.
I also am a member of the Photographic Society of America and regularly participate in their sponsored exhibitions.

Attachments

• Trumpet Vine Flowers.jpg
    Trumpet Vine Flowers.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Iron Spikes.jpg
    Iron Spikes.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Small Change.jpg
    Small Change.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 18
Welcome to forum, Robert. What do you use the 100-400 1.4x for? Street, landscape, wildlife?

P.S. — If you want to list your cam/lenses in the signature block of your posts — left click green "R" circle icon in upper right corner of top banner. Select "Signature" on dropdown panel. Then type in your cams & lenses separated by hyphens or shift/cap the back-slash key: | (like mine), then SAVE.
Then all members will know your equipment when asking questions.

Welcome to the site Robert and thanks for joining up here. I love the iron spikes and coin images! If you have any questions about the site please don't hesitate to ask.

Back