Followers
Following
Name
Ralph Ernesti
Country
Australia
City/State
Mildura
I went to ebay and had a look around for a book on my camera and this seems to be the only one about.

David Busch's Sony Alpha a7 III Guide to Digital Photography by David D. Busch​

I don't mind in any way as from what I have read this fella is a good writer and in that this should be good for me.
I have got the manual on my laptop but I am not real good with it there. I am an in your hands type.
So I ordered this one and it will take me a while to read as I am slow but I really want to learn as much as I can with the camera itself.
So in the near future I will have this book of what and how to do more with the camera and it just what I need.

David Busch is a good writer, and he takes the time to explain things clearly and not take for granted that the reader will just automatically know and understand some references to techniques or settings. I have his book for the A7R IV, which I bought shortly after I got the camera, and found it very helpful, both with setting the camera up and also going back later to look up some specific item.

Another excellent writer is Thom Hogan -- I don't know if he's done a book like Configuring the Sony A1 Camera for the A7 III, but if he has, it would also be an excellent purchase. In the one for the A1, he goes through step-by-step each process in setting up the camera for the first time and it has been very useful to me.

David Busch is a good writer, and he takes the time to explain things clearly and not take for granted that the reader will just automatically know and understand some references to techniques or settings. I have his book for the A7R IV, which I bought shortly after I got the camera, and found it very helpful, both with setting the camera up and also going back later to look up some specific item.

Another excellent writer is Thom Hogan -- I don't know if he's done a book like Configuring the Sony A1 Camera for the A7 III, but if he has, it would also be an excellent purchase. In the one for the A1, he goes through step-by-step each process in setting up the camera for the first time and it has been very useful to me.
This is really good to know as I want to learn as much as I can with this camera as I like it a real lot.

Back