Thank you for the add! I am a Real Estate Photographer and I shoot a Sony a7iii with a Sony FE 12-24mm f/2.8 G lens.

ARidley

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Annette Ridley
Thank you for the add! I am a Real Estate Photographer and I shoot a Sony a7iii with a Sony FE 12-24mm f/2.8 G lens. I hoping to learn more about the features of my camera!

Thank you for the add! I am a Real Estate Photographer and I shoot a Sony a7iii with a Sony FE 12-24mm f/2.8 G lens. I hoping to learn more about the features of my camera!
Welcome to the Forum. I must confess that I have an interest in Real Estate Photography, although I don't have any explicit knowledge about the subject. I'm in California and there is a lot of Real Estate activity here and a great deal of interesting as well as expensive Real Estate. How long have you b een doing Real Estate Photography? What part of the country are you in?

I am in Florida and I’ve been shooting Real Estate Photography for 2 years. I also drone my properties. I strongly recommend you offer drone and or video of properties. Most all realtors expect more than just photos especially for high $ properties.

I am in Florida and I’ve been shooting Real Estate Photography for 2 years. I also drone my properties. I strongly recommend you offer drone and or video of properties. Most all realtors expect more than just photos especially for high $ properties.
Well I fly a DJI Mavic 2 Pro so along with my Sony Equipment I have most of what I need. Now where did I put that Talent? You just can't find anything when you need it!

Welcome Annette and thank you for joining up here! :) If you have any questions about your gear or this site please don't hesitate to ask.

Back